Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hide your credit card before reading

Fall previews have slipped and slid into our summer vacation. While I normally like to wait until August 1 to really get into it, lets face it, I'm in the business of knowing what's going to be hot for next fall let alone trying to delay this one. Point being.... I am lusting over a pair of Laboutin's Over The Knee boots, as I lay here , my feet clad in sand on the beach in 98 degree bliss.

The
Over The Knee trend is pretty hot and well received already. More enticing, is that Christian Laboutin has graced us with a heel that will make your mouth water - in all it's redness and curviness, it screams teMptreSs.


Black suede, with goldtone loop buttons, and a 4 7/10" heel, oh my! I'm not only shaking in the boots I don't have yet, I'm shaking down to the bottom of my red sole.


Speakin' of red. No need to wait around for Thanksgiving to get your sauce. This cranberry hued angel is made of patent calf leather, the teardrop cutouts are secured by nude mesh. It clearly speaks for itself. Va va voom.

A little shorter then the former beuaties, but not lacking in wild imagingation. Giuseppe Zanotti's Pony Ornament Platform is the party shoe to end all parties. A 3 1/2"' heel draped in pony hair gives the sensual black suede some life. The Swarovski® crystal near the peep toe keep it classic. The adjustable ankle strap keep you from falling over after one too many martinis.

No comments:

Post a Comment